Sunday, August 19, 2012

New Stuff Added Today

I'm not going to write a regular post today.  Instead, I'd just like to let you know that new material has been added to the links across the top of the page.

New Stuff
  • "Come on.  Check it out!"
    Click About Me to get to know a bit about me and my background, why I like to write, and what my first published work was at age 12.   

  • Click About Julie's Musings to find out what this blog is about and how you can interact with me and others.

  • Click Writing Ventures to see what writings I have in various stages of completion.  Give your input into which of these projects you would be most interested in seeing completed.

  • Finally, stop by Humor Across Cultures and join me for a little giggle over a few language mistakes made by people living outside their home culture.  Right now, two of the four tales of botched language are my own mistakes.  Keep coming back here.  I'll add more in the future.

How to Leave Comments

Now, for those of you who may have wanted to leave a comment, but couldn't figure out how, I'll try to fill you in on how this works...as far as I have figured it out.
My little friends hope you leave a comment.



  • First, leaving comments is easy if you join this site.  Just click on the "Join This Site" button on the right.  If you are already a member of one of the social networks listed, click on that, and follow the instructions. If you haven't joined any of the networks shown, you can join Google+ by clicking on the link at the bottom of the small window that popped up when you clicked "Join This Site".   

  • If you do not want to join or follow this blog, you can still comment.  Just below the comment box, there is a drop-down menu called "Comment As".  Click the arrow to see the selections.  If you are a member of any of the first five or so choices, pick that one.  If you have no idea what those choices are, choose the "Name/URL" option.  You can enter just your first name if you like, and the URL is optional.  So if you don't have your own blog or website, no problem.  Finally, you could choose to comment as "Anonymous".  

  • Not enough time for a comment?  You can still give feedback by clicking one of the reaction buttons at the bottom of each post.  Don't forget to "Like" or "Share" the post with your friends by clicking the buttons that show up on the individual post pages only.  (Those are the pages you get to when you click the title or the "read more" links.)
I hope you enjoy browsing Julie's Musings.  I'd really love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this post? I would love to hear from you.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog