Monday, February 11, 2013

So Sweet Blogger Award


clip
Last month, a fellow blogger, Amber-Lee Dibble of Alaska Chick’s Blog nominated me for a “Sweet Blogger” award. I saw just today that Sandy Sandmeyer from the "Uncompromising" blog named me for the same award. Having been nominated twice, I guess I ought to get busy and pass on the nomination.


According to the “rules” I am supposed to answer five sweet questions, and then name a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers for the So Sweet Blogger Award. This award doesn’t involve any contest or judging. It’s just a way to pass around a bit of love for other bloggers who we enjoy reading.



So, here are my answers to the five "sweet" questions:

1. Cookie or Cake?
     Cookie (chocolate macadamia nut)

2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
     Chocolate

3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
     Butter pecan ice cream

4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
     In the evenings while working at the computer.

5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be?
      My initials spell JAM. So maybe Jammie would be it.

And Now…My Baker’s Dozen of So Sweet Bloggers
Why not check out a few of them for yourselves…if you haven’t already?


1.      Christian Supermom


3.      Mamacravings


5.      Faith and Substance

6.      Windows on My World


8.      My Catholic Kitchen








 Happy reading!


2 comments:

  1. GASP! Me?! LOL, Thank you, Julie.
    I'm gonna check out your list of sweeties and see who else is missing in my life..

    The biggest gift in my life, these past three years (other than my children, of course) have been the people I have met since becoming a blogger. What I have learned from you all, the smiles, the boosts of motivation to be more of who I could be, the inspiration to be who our Father intends for me to be... well, as you already know, I could go on and on!

    Congratulations for this, you deserve the two helpings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have a wonderful day in gorgeous Alaska!

      Delete

Any thoughts on this post? I would love to hear from you.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog