Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thankful for the Life

image found here
During this month, I have written several posts about things I am thankful for.  Here are a few of th things I am thankful for.
If you haven't had a chance to read those posts, you can click the links above to read them now.


image found here
In these final days before Christmas, with everything getting predictably busy, I hope you will bear with me if I share again with you several of the posts I wrote last year. I wrote them to coincide with the weeks of Advent as celebrated in my international church in Bali. I realize that there are a number of different ways of using the Advent candles to celebrate the birth of our Lord. Last year, the candles were used to represent the following:
  • Hope
  • Peace
  • Joy
  • Love
I hope you will re-visit these posts with me over the next few days, and reflect on how the coming of Jesus -- the coming of that Life -- brought all these precious things into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this post? I would love to hear from you.

Gadgets By Spice Up Your Blog